- Office consumables: business cards, headed papers, folders and binders
- Advertising materials, catalogues and brochures
- Books, art volumes, magazines
- User manuals and warranty certificates
- Stapled items: patented solution accepted by “Poste Italiane” (Italian mail service) to replace conventional envelopes
- Christmas items
- Annual budgets and reports
- Displays, packaging, shoppers and boxes
- App Tattoo: sun tattoo with natural, non-toxic materials, dermatologically approved materials
This cookbook is a 100% vegan cookbook edited by Manuel Marcuccio. It is made from FSC-certified paper. This is in line with the ethical mission expressed by the vegan choice. This cookbook is an extremely attractive editorial product because of its graphics and photography. The choice of Burgo Selena Green paper is the perfect complement to the images personally taken by blogger Manuel Marcuccio. This cookbook is aimed at vegan food lovers who that will appreciate the recipes and the paper’s completely natural “touch”. This combination perfectly fits this cookbook that is part of a wider market of “alternative” editorial products.
Flexform Spa is a historic Italian manufacturer of sofas and armchairs. It ordered a prestigious 456-page edition of its catalogue on the occasion of “Salone Internazionale del Mobile” (international furniture fair) in Milan. The beauty and attention to detail that characterize the made-in-Italy production by Meda come to life in glamourous images printed in 4 colours on Garda Matt paper with a matt hydro-ecological finish.
Toro Rosso SPA / Red Bull Racing Team
Unveiling the car ahead of the next racing season Producing a die-cut brochure and a hot-printed envelope to highlight this event, its different areas and the brand’s most innovative applications